Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
2 cups black quinoa
1 head of broccoli
1 large red sweet pepper cubed
4 cups of water
2Tbsp jerk oil
- Rinse broccoli and put on water to boil for quinoa
- Cut up broccoli you can include the stems if you want
- Place quinoa in boiling water and add tsp. Marlaina’s Premium Jerk Seasoning Mild
- Place your broccoli into a steamer (if you are charring use the BBQ, sprinkle the Marlaina’s Premium Jerk Seasoning Mild on after)
- Once your quinoa is cooked place in a bowl add broccoli add some Jerk oil and 1 tsp. Marlaina’s Premium Jerk Garlic Salt
You can use two cups of water and two cups of vegetable stock for the quinoa to give it a more robust flavour.
Best steamer for me is the one by tupperware as no water needed in microwave and done in half the time, plus just delicious every time.